Please navigate the links on the left side.
Provincial Exam Results and Student Unofficial Transcripts
The following website will allow students to access their Provincial Exam Results as well as their Unofficial Transcripts which can be used for self-reporting to Post-secondary schools: https://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/exams/tsw/tsw/student/
- Click "Enter" at this point you can either create an account if they haven't done so already or log-in to their account.
- "Create Account"
- Student will then be required to enter their personal information to create their account and will be required to provide their PEN (Personal Education Number) which is found on their report cards.
- "Log-in to Account"
- Enter your PEN and the Password you created then "log-in"
- At this point you have the option to confirm the emails you have provided. Click "Submit" if everything is correct or make required changes and then submit.
- The next screen allows students to access their Provincial Exam results, look at and print off their unofficial transcript of grades or Select which Post-Secondary Institutions (PSI) to have their transcripts automatically sent to.
Early College. Grade 11 & 12 students can participate in dual-credit academic programs for students interested in arts, sciences, technologies or office administration. Please click on the link for more information: Early College course description.docx